Nutrition Counseling for All Ages
- Individualized weight loss & maintenance plans with on-going support
- Nutrition and lifestyle guidelines pre and post bariatric surgery: achieving your weight loss/health goals for the long run
- Nutrition counseling for all ages: pediatric to geriatric
- Meal plans and recipes
- Grocery store tours
- Support groups
- Weekly weigh-ins
- Disease management using proper nutrition: diabetes, high cholesterol, thyroid conditions, kidney disease, and othersFood sensitivity testing: learn which foods/additives could be making you sick
- Nutrition counseling for the whole family
- Worksite/corporate wellness
- Body composition analysis
Accepted insurance plans include:
Aetna, Amerihealth, Cigna, Horizon BC/BS, GHI, Medicare, Oxford, Qualcare, United Healthcare, United Healthcare Community Plan.
Each plan can vary with how much is covered/how many visits, so call your insurance provider to check your nutritional counseling benefits or call our office, 732-210-9581, for further assistance.
Sari is extremely knowledgeable. She is very nice and so easy to have a conversation with which sets the perfect setting to be completely honest with yourself and ask the big questions on how to reall... Read More
A great practice with kind, helpful staff! I worked with Lauren and she was amazing!
The dietitians at LBS are amazing! They are so compassionate, caring and helpful. Highly recommend!!!!
I recently had my first session with Sari and I am beyond pleased with my experience! I am very excited to be on this journey to wellness and I feel more confident in succeeding now that I have a wond... Read More
Sari was amazing ! Very informative and inspiring. She empowers you and works with you .. I’m excited to meet my weight loss goals and with LBS I know that’s possible.
Commonly discussed topics with our patients:
- Losing weight without restricting favorite foods
- Eating to reach goal weight after weight loss surgery
- Pre-diabetes/ diabetes
- Getting children/teenagers to eat better
- Increasing energy levels
- FODMAP IBS eating plan
- Protein, carbohydrate, & fat goals
- Meal plans
- Eating on the go
- Metabolism & body composition