- Individualized weight loss and maintenance plans with on-going support
- Nutrition and lifestyle guidelines pre and post bariatric surgery: achieving your weight loss/health goals for the long run
- Nutrition counseling for all ages: pediatric to geriatric
- Meal plans and recipes
- Grocery store tours
- Support groups
- Weekly weigh-ins
- Nutrition counseling for the whole family
- Worksite/corporate wellness
- Body composition analysis
- Disease management using proper nutrition: diabetes, high cholesterol, thyroid conditions, kidney disease, and others
- Food sensitivity testing: learn which foods/additives could be making you sick
Accepted Insurance Plans Include
Aetna, Amerihealth, Cigna, Horizon BC/BS, GHI, Medicare, Oxford, Qualcare, United Healthcare, United Healthcare Community Plan.
Each plan can vary with how much is covered/how many visits, so call your insurance provider to check your nutritional counseling benefits or call our office at 732-210-9581 for further assistance.